With the ongoing pandemic situation, the staff at Gentle Care Dental Center are dedicated to maintaining a safe and sanitary practice in order to slow the spread of COVID-19. We've ensured that many sanitary procedures are in place in order to protect our patients and our hardworking staff.
- 6 feet social distancing is enforced.
- Face coverings are required for both staff and patients. Patients may remove their mask after brought to their procedure room.
- Receptionist desk is regularly sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer is available to patients and staff.
- Doctor and staff have access to PPE.
- Patients are temperature-checked upon walking in. Patients experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 are encouraged to stay home.
- Appointment only, no walk ins.